Tracy has practiced as a solicitor in the area’s of family law and commercial litigation since 2000, developing extensive experience in the following areas:
- Family Law (separation and divorce, property settlements for married and de facto couples, mediations, matters relating to children, domestic violence matters, pre-nuptial agreements, child support and spousal maintenance).
- Commercial Litigation (contractual disputes, body corporate disputes, negligence claims, debt recovery).
- Estate Litigation (acting for executors of deceased estates and for claimants wishing to challenge the provision made for them in a Will).
Tracy enjoys the adversarial side of her work, appearing regularly in the State Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts, the Federal Magistrates Court and the Family Court. Her skill, attention to detail and dedication have seen her become an integral part of the Griffiths Parry litigation division and a valuable asset to clients seeking a cost-effective, results driven outcome. Tracy is an integral part of the Griffiths Parry team and is now Senior Associate for the firms’ Family Law division.
Tracy is passionate about people. She has been helping the Sunshine Coast business community and families since moving to the region (from Brisbane) in 2005. She has also become active in the community, volunteering her time at the Sunshine Coast Community Legal Service and as a lifesaver with the Maroochydore Surf Club. On weekends Tracy can be found out and about enjoying the coastal lifestyle with her young family.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Law, QUT
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), QUT
- Admitted as a Solicitor – Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Solicitor – High Court of Australia
- Member – Queensland Law Society
- Member – Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Member and Lifesaver – Maroochydore Surf Lifesaving Club
- Former volunteer at the Sunshine Coast Community Legal Service
AREAS OF PRACTICE